Growing up, my most fond memories was visiting abandoned places with my brother. To this day, if opportunity presents itself, I bring my camera and take a few pictures. These are not my work ofcourse, but I hope you enjoy the visual beauty and maybe it brings fond memories of your own adventures.
- Abandoned Construction of Nuclear Power Plant. Photo By brokenview
- Chatillon Car Graveyard in Belgium
- Jiancing Historic Trail in Taipingshan National Forest in Taiwan. Photo By T.-C
- Abandoned theme park in nara dreamland, japan. Photo by michaeljohngrist
- Clock tower
- Old shack in a snow field, Idaho. Photo By James Neeley
- Abandoned terminal at Nicosia Airport. Photo By eyesfutur
- Milan, New Orleans. Photo By JustUptown
- Abandoned church in autumn. Photo by *CainPascoe
- Abanonded steam engine in Uyuni train cemetery, Bolivia. Photo By jimmyharris
abandoned porn for the win
Michael Cera will forever be the awkward teenager.
Some awesome Harry Potter references.
Harry Potter: The fandom that leaked into all other fandoms.
I’ve seen this a million times. The little girl with a big attitude. Aggressively and angrily barking at the world. Its a massive defense mechanism, she keeping anyone at bay who could possibly hurt her. Its a lonely place to be. All she need is what we all need - A little love and attention, someone who can see past the anger and see the vulnerable.side that needs protection so she doesn’t have to bark anymore.
Just like Daddy and me! ♥
Dogma (1999) - It Can Be Hell Getting Into Heaven
-So for their insolence God decreed that neither Loki nor Bartleby would ever be allowed back into Paradise.
-Were they sent to hell?
I can’t be the only one who noticed that third panel is from “Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back”.
I learned more from this movie than I did the bible